Combat preparation complete. Start your engines.
• There are three “Speared Rowers” that can be removed and deployed or equipped on the back of the model. Use accessories such as the separately sold Playing Base or Flying Base in order to simulate the models as it is being remotely operated.
• The Speared Rowers’ base and blade can be adjusted to display the weapon in “Plasma Veil Deploy Mode” and “Independent Attack Form.”
• A high-detailed cockpit included in this model can be opened and closed, allowing a separately sold Governor unit to be placed inside. The monitor part can be moved, and the control stick can be slid left and right or rotated to make it easier for the Governor to board the unit.
• The step unit where the Governor’s feet can be placed is movable, allowing the Governor to be seated in various positions.
• The HEXA G-R.A.M storage units can be removed from the model’s back and displayed in a Governor’s hand.
• The model can be converted between the combat-based “Zoatex Mode” or the cruising-based “Air Bike Mode.”
• Parts of the armor can be disassembled and used in a wide range of applications such as attaching to other Hexa Gear models.
• Can be attached to various Flying Base (sold separately) to enjoy countless action poses.
• Weird Tails Model x1
• Air Bike Mode Attachment Parts x1
• Archive Card x1
Product Size: Total Length 280mm once completed
Specification: Plastic Model
Hexa Gear is a new original series by Kotobukiya that combines the concept of plastic models kits with a block-like system.
Compared to Frame Arms or M.S.G Modeling Support Goods, Hexa Gear’s kit block system boasts a level of customizability that exceeds the Frame Arms models and Heavy Weapon Units.